Why should you participate?
- Increase exposure
- Gain market positioning
- Sponsoring an international speaker
- Organising a workshop or course
- Networking and personal interaction
- Advertise in the congress promotional publications
- Branding items (e.g. Final Programme, congress bags, lanyards)
- There will be ample time to discuss new approaches during formal and informal sessions. Submit abstracts as soon as possible.
Terms & Conditions | Guidelines
- Ensuring that congresses and exhibitions of this nature are managed professionally and fairly, participating companies must follow the guidelines.
Terms and conditions will apply and NO activities may be held for the period of 2 weeks prior and 2 weeks after the congress.
Exhibition Venue: SCC Ballroom level 2
- Floor loading capacity: 300 kgs per square meter
- Load in door size: length 3 m x Height 3 m
- Access is via the freight lifts located in Exhibition two loading bay.
- Lift capacity is max 2000 kg
Sponsorship / Trade Workshop / User meeting Reservation
EXHIBITION AND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
- Apply for floor space to exhibit products
- Advertise on the congress website
- Sponsor an international speaker
- Brand items, such as congress bags, lanyards or the Final Program
- Organise a users meeting or workshop
The following are available for sponsorship & branding:
- Advertisements in final program
- Call for Papers
- Coffee & Tea / refreshments
- Congress bags
- Gala Dinner
- Notepads and pens
Workshops & User Meetings
- Send a request to book a time slot to (mailto:email@example.com) (Alt E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 50% Deposit is payable with application
- Pay in full by June
Send your time slot request (minimum 2 hours) and description of the workshop to Dr Daniel Kritzinger / Christi Truter
Breakfast meetings 07:15-08:15
- 1 Aug
- 2 Aug
- 3 Aug
- Organiser Christi Truter Tel +27 82 2193770
- Mobile number +27822193770 (Whatsapp / sms / voice call)
- General enquiries
- Payments & Invoices - Judith Morgan
Please add the above email addresses to your “safe address list” to ensure that you receive communications and for it not to land in your “junk mail” or “spam box”.