Cancellation & Refund Policy
Application to cancel must be made in writing, signed by the registrant and submitted to Organising Chairman, with a copy to the Congress Office email address
- Cancellation received 8 weeks or more prior to the commencement date: ZAR 500 will be charged for administration
- Cancellation received within 4 to 8 weeks prior to the commencement date: 50% will be refunded
- Cancellation within 4 weeks prior to the commencement date: No Refund will be made
- Refunds will be processed after the congress
- No refunds will be made for meals not taken
Code of Conduct
- Participants and their staff are required to conduct business and themselves in a manner that is professional and socially acceptable.
- Exhibitors are required to acquaint themselves with the contents of suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- Complaints will be resolved by the Organizing Committee.
- OSSA’s terms and conditions apply. (Obtainable from the OSSA head office)
- SCC’s terms and conditions apply. (Obtainable from the SCC)
Exhibitors & Sponsors: All companies must comply with the pharmaceutical and medical device industry codes of practice. Please visit the following websites for guidelines:
- www.ifpma.org Code of Practice guidelines of the International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations (IFPMA)
- www.efpia.eu European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA)
- www.eucomed.org Europe medical technology industry
- www.advamed.org US-based Advanced medical Technology Organization
- www.phrma.org US-based Pharmaceutical and Research Manufacturers of America
Compliance with Laws
Participants shall comply with all local, laws, statutes, ordinances, regulations and rules applicable to the venue which are in force or applicable during the Congress, including without limitation those relating to health and safety, hygiene and fire hazards.
SASCRS and the Organisers shall not be liable for the failure to comply with any obligation as a result of any force majeure event which shall include without limitation, acts of God, strikes, lock-outs, acts of war, terrorism, fire, protest, power failure or other natural disasters.
Terms and regulations shall be governed in all respects by the law of the Republic of South Africa.
- The Participant indemnifies and agrees to hold the SASCRS, Organisers, its directors, employees and agents harmless for any damage, loss, death or injury occurring at or about the Congress or in any manner associated therewith
- The Participant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the SASCRS, Organisers, its employees and agents against any claims or expenses arising out of anything occurring at or about the exhibitor’s stand or in any other manner attributable thereto.